Butterfly Jungles Experience - Butterfly house & Garden Centre


Garden Centre

Garden Centre and Gift shop

The Butterfly Jungles Experience & Plant Centre is open 7 days a week 10am - 5pm (Butterfly house last entry 4.30pm)

Butterfly Jungles Garden Centre
Hall Place & Gardens
Bourne Rd

Tel 01322 527389

We specialize in rare and unusual plants and we can source almost anything. We also keep a good range of the following at very competitive prices. 

  • Garden Sundries
  • Gifts
  • Books
  • Bulbs
  • Houseplants
  • Shrubs
  • Aquatic plants and water lilies
  • Herbaceous Perennials
  • Alpines
  • Herbs
  • Wildflowers
  • Bedding plants
  • Climbers
  • Roses
  • Fruit trees
  • Vegetable plants

We have all manner of Butterfly goodies on sale including the ever popular butterfly Kits where children can rear their own butterflies to release into the garden.

The Centre offers a large and extensive range of butterfly attracting plants, shrubs, herbs, aquatics and wildflowers and our  tropical plant section sells all sorts of rare and unusual exotics  suitable for the greenhouse and conservatory or simply just something  special for the home. We have the largest range of houseplants for miles around!

This is a brand new concept and worlds away from your local  Garden Centre or Nursery as we are the first ever solely aimed at  pollinators and wildlife. 96% of all plants sold are either a nectar  plant for butterflies and bees or a caterpillar foodplant. The other 4% is made up of other plants which compliment the pollinator plants perfectly such as grasses for the herbaceous border and orchids for the indoor butterfly greenhouse or conservatory.

We don't sell or use chemicals, but use biological controls and safe soap sprays instead. All the plants we grow, import and buy in are devoid of the systemics, neonicotinoids and other harmful chemicals making them safe for wildlife. We are one of the most eco - friendly places in the whole of the UK to buy your plants.